CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Holidays

Well, long time to write huh. I'm a little more cheerful since my last entry. haha. Lets see whats been up.

Not a whole lot really. Just workin my butt off day in and day out. Christmas is coming. Its my favorite time of year. I like it a whole lot better this year than I did the last 2 years. Im not in retail anymore and I dont have to stress out as much. I have my share of bad days but its nothing like workin at the bullseye. I have spent so much money on xmas this year...alot of money i shouldnt have spent. lol. Speaking of which, I went shopping last night and I lost one of my bags. I had a gift for steves sister and I lost the bag...gone. We've called around to see if i left it somewhere in the mall and no one turned it in. bastards. someone saw it and said oh free xmas present!! yea screw you i hope your christmas sucks. lol.

Im really struggling here. I dont know what to write about. Im working on a course for work. I have 2 lessons to go out of 9. After I finish it I have to take a final and then I will get a raise. A small one but every penny counts. Haha. Bills are kicking my ass. Car Insurance, Car Payment, Student Loans, 2 Credit Cards....Ill be glad when I can get atleast one of those cards paid off so I have one less bill to worry about. But now that I went crazy with it for Christmas its going to take awhile. HAHA.

Well, Im at work and I dont know what to write about. No one reads anyway i never get comments. I'll catch ya'll soon. If I dont write before have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

0 comments: