CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Random thoughts and venting

Ok so its been awhile. I just have a few things i need to get off my chest. They may not make much sense to the everyday reader but they make sense to me and I guess that is all that matters.


For starters, why must families pick favorites? Every family does it, but why the hell does it have to be that way. I always thought mine was different until a few months ago but im really not going into detail about it. Id just like to know why it has to be like that. It seriously drives me nuts. This is not my situation but I don't understand how one parent can choose one child over the another, or how a grandparent can favor a grandson or granddaughter over the other...or an aunt or uncle can chose one niece or nephew over the other for that matter. Blood is blood. they should all be treated and loved the same. And id like to smack some sense into some people because it drives me completely insane. I love my little boy to the moon and back but ya know what if i ever have another one I will love that one just the same. I couldn't imagine it differently. Hell, Nevaeh isn't even my child and i love her like she is mine, and id do anything for her. That should say something shouldn't it?

And on to another subject. I've been completely bummed lately. My supervisor's last day is Monday and it bothers me. She has seriously become like my 2nd mom. I can talk to her about anything and she keeps me sane in the work place. And now shes leaving. I have learned a lot from her. I feel like my rock is being taken away and I know i am going to cry even though i don't want to. I'm happy shes getting out of here and that she is going to be able to take care of her grandson. I'm scared ill never see her. Its happened to me in the past when i get close to someone. My friend Mitchell for instance. When i left target i was promised that we would remain best friends. I haven't seen him in over a year. And that hurts. we used to hang out atleast once a week. I miss him. Also, my friend Jess. She got a job and left ABB and I was told that we'd remain friends. We did until we became roomates then i moved out to move on with my life. Now we don't speak. I guess i just wish i could get out of here too but i cant afford a pay cut. I love you mamma luke and I am going to miss you. Please dont disappear forever.

I guess I will be done venting. I just had to get that stuff out cuz its bumming me out/pissing me off. Comment if you wish. If not I get it. Im used to people not caring.

Until next time
~*Diddy*~

0 comments: