CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Venting

I would like to know where I went wrong in life. So i went to a 2 year college...not a 4 year college...big deal. i Graduated with honors, top in my field. What is wrong with that? 4 year college is not for everyone.


For where I live, my job is pretty damn good I think. I work full time. 40+ hrs a week..making pretty decent money for around here. We own our house free an clear...thats right...NO HOUSE PAYMENT... I took on a 2nd job as a scentsy consultant...Im not doing too bad at that either. Pretty soon i am going to own my own business too. See anything wrong so far?

I'm not sure but I think I'm doing a pretty good job raising a gorgeous little boy. Hes completely healthy, and VERY happy. Hes always smiles, eats good, never deprived. Again..where am I going wrong?

I also coupon to help my family with expenses. I buy whatever i can get a good deal on...when i can get a good deal. And guess what...if im in a pinch I just gotta go to our back room and pull it off the shelf. I dont have to go buy it.

I am so sick of being looked down upon for the decisions I make in life. Last time I checked, its my life. As long as I'm happy what is the big deal? Seriously. I'm sorry that some people can't accept that I am me...not who they want me to be.

I am so happy with my life. I have an amazing fiance. without him, im not sure what I would do. I have a beautiful son, who has my heart. He is probably the best thing ive ever done with my life...and I am more proud of him than anything in my life. Nevy is my little helper. Im not sure I would get through some days without her. I may be 24, but I'm pretty sure I'm more mature than alot of the people I graduated with, Contrary to what some people believe. I know within the last year I've grown up alot. And I for one, am pretty damn proud of myself....I think maybe you should be too.

Anyway, I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense to everyone, but it makes sense to me. And thats all that matters because I feel better...somewhat.

Until next time,
~*Kristin*~

1 comments:

Cheryl Chamberlain said...

You are rockin girl! Let the haters hate. H.A.T.E.R.S. = Having Attitude Towards Everyone Reaching Success

You listed all the reasons why you have a successul and full life. Be proud & don't let anyone make you feel bad, unimportant, or "wrong". Surround yourself with positive & uplifting people. Don't let anyone bring you down or let them step on your heels as you keep climbing that success ladder! Love ya!