CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Thoughts again

Somewhere along the line..this girl as lost her funness. Ive lost my funk, and ability to make people laugh. Im not sure where it went but ive come to the conclusion, ive become downright boring. I used to atleast get invited places once in awhile... and people used to call me just to chat. now, my phone doesnt usually ring...and im usually at home on my days off. I know i cant always do something but the invite would atleast be nice. That doesnt even happen anymore. I guess im just a drag. Who knows.


This brings me to another subject... yes i cant always go places, but i do have a kid. Responsibilities come first. With some notice we can find sitters but I dont need to go places ALL the time. I would rather be spending time with my little munchkin who i am more proud of than anything in my life. Once in awhile though it would be cool to get away for a few hours. Like if randy and i have a date night. thats nice. I enjoy those. but for us to go to dinner with a few friends sometime would be cool. or you know like cookouts or something. if we didnt host the cookout we'd be at home by ourselves. its strange. But what gets me...the people that go out all the time that have kids. what do you do with your kids while you're out 4 or 5 or more days a week? Im puzzled by this...and why are you not home with the kids? They are you're responsibility no one elses. if you didnt want to slow down with life...why have a kid? It just dumbfounds me that people can leave their kids and ALWAYS have a baby sitter to do it. Yet when I need someone so I can go to work, no one is willing to help out usually. Its a strange world. It really is.

Ok i think I might be done. just needed to get that out.

Until next time,
~*Kristin*~

0 comments: