CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow

So, here it is years later and I finally decide to write again. You may feel free to disregard my previous posts. They are from a chapter of my life that is now closed.


So, since my last post, I have found true love in my amazing boyfriend Randy. I now live with him and his little girl...and guess what? We are expecting our first child together July 19th. A son. I'm 22 weeks today, and I couldn't be any more happy. I cant wait to meet the little guy. I finally started feeling him move around about 3 weeks or so ago. Every time I feel the little nudge it makes me smile. Its amazing just how much you can love someone you haven't met yet.

Speaking of the baby, I had a Dr. appt today. It went well. I found out that from last months appt to now I have gained 7lbs. Im such a fatty lol. I also found out I have to get the rogam(Sp?) shot because I am O neg blood type. yay. lol. Other than that little man is healthy.

I'm terrible at this writing thing. I'm not sure what to write about today but I just thought I would update quick. If I think of anything else I'll write again. I'll try to get back into the whole thing again. I used to be decent with it. Just gotta get back in the swing of things.

Until Next time
~*Diddy*~

0 comments: