CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Scream my lungs out try to get to you....

This is going to be a brief entry. And im not sure when i'll write again. Something big happened yesterday. A few people know, but I'm not going to lay it out for the public to know. All I know is its ripping me apart. Literally. Half my heart feels like its been ripped out of my chest and taken away. And no, steve and i didnt break up. But it feels that way. I cant even begin to put into words what I am feeling right now. I'm confused. Im hurt. Im angry. Im depressed. and that is just half of it. I hardly slept last night. and when I did drift to sleep I dreamed about it. I cant escape it. and frankly it upsets me. I wish I could just forget about it but I cant. I know alot of you are confused right now, but thats ok. This entry is more for me to vent about my feelings. And the people who know what happened will understand better. I dont know i guess im going to stop writing. I have things to do, even though all I feel like doing is sleeping my life away. You dont even know. I may not write for awhile, but just know i'll be back when the time is right.

till we meet again
~*Diddy*~

0 comments: