CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

what a day

Well. I was pretty much in a funk for most of the day. I had a dr apt at 2:15. They are never fun. But I didnt get violated today which is a plus. After that I met Lyndsey and she suprised me by asking me if I would be her maid of honor in her wedding in Oct 2009! How awesome is that shit! So we went to David's Bridal and tried on dresses. She looked so cute! I'm excited for her. I really am. And I'm honored to be her Maid of Honor.

Then, I get home tonight and I read a blog that Mitch wrote. It's people like him that keep me going and I just want to give a big old virtual hug to him right now. (hes a germaphobe so I cant give him a real one)*HUGS!* Hes my best friend and I wouldnt change it for the world. You know, I really want to see that movie Made of Honor. Its about a girl and a guy that are best friends and she asks him to be her maid of honor LOL. It kind of reminds me of mitch and I, though in the movie hes inlove with the bride and tries to steal her from the groom. I dont see that happening in our situation. lol. but who knows I could be wrong. Mitch I think that may be a movie we need to sneak out and see together. What do you think? =)

Well, short entry but I thought id share the exciting events of today with everyone. I'm off to bed now to get my much needed beauty sleep for tomorrow. Class all day with my pals. Thanks for the kind words in ur blog mitch. it really made my day! And who knows...maybe a giant anaconda will eat midget and all your problems will be solved! *evil laugh*

Until we meet again
~*Diddy*~

0 comments: